Indulge in excellent game viewing, gourmet cuisine, spectacular scenery, luxury
accommodation and outstanding bush hospitality in the heart of Africa…
Your Luxury Escape begins with a 3-night stay at Kings Camp Private Game Reserve,
situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, followed by 2-nights at Leopard Hills
Private Game Reserve in the world-renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve. While on safari in
this pristine corner of Africa you will explore the endless fascination of Africa’s wildlife in
open, state-of-the-art game viewing vehicles, indulge in pampering treatments and savour
This ultimate African Safari will leave you mesmerized.
En-route to Leopard Hills from Kings Camp, you will be transferred to Elephant Whispers
where you will be enthralled by a two-hour Ultimate Elephant Experience, which includes
an indulgent picnic with sparkling wine surrounded by these gentle giants.
From the breathtaking bush you are whisked off to the ultimate cosmopolitan African
city – Cape Town – voted one of the most beautiful destinations to visit in the world.
Boasting iconic landmarks (including spectacular winelands, imposing mountains and
rugged peninsulas), beautiful beaches and noteworthy restaurants, bustling Cape Town and
its surrounds have something to offer everyone. Here you will spend 4 nights at Africa’s
Leading Design Hotel, MannaBay nestled in the foothills of Table Mountain.
3 NIGHTS @ KINGS CAMP
2 NIGHTS @ LEOPARD HILLS
4 NIGHTS @ MANNABAY
You can’t get much closer to Table Mountain than this… A truly extraordinary luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Cape Town with a gate leading directly from MannaBay’s grounds to the Table Mountain National Park. From this prime setting you can look out over the Mother City to the Atlantic Ocean. Experience the Mother City in comfort and privacy, with a team of friendly staff dedicated to making every guest’s experience as special as possible.
This exclusive lodge is situated in the ‘Big 5’ Sabi Sand Game Reserve bordering the world famous Kruger National Park. With only 8 luxurious air-conditioned glass-fronted suites, complete with their own verandah and private plunge pools, the lodge offers exclusive privacy. Excellent game viewing, high service standards, delicious cuisine and a warm atmosphere ensure a memorable safari.
Kings Camp is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park and reflects the charm and romance of a bygone era in a pristine corner of unspoilt Africa. The Lodge faces an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife day and night. The six newly revamped generously spacious Luxury Suites and one Luxury Family Suite (now with private plunge pools) and two Honeymoon suites offer sophisticated accommodation in the African bush.
2020 RACK PACKAGE PRICE (VALID: 1 February – 15 December 2020)
Flights & Accommodation – Total Price: R 105 000
ROUTING: FLIGHTS, TRANSFERS & ACCOMMODATION (COULD DO EITHER DIRECTION):
• Flight: OR Tambo – Kings Camp.
• Accommodation: Kings Camp – Fully-inclusive – 3 night stay (one night FOC).
• Road Transfer: Kings Camp via Elephant Whispers (Hazyview) – Leopard Hills (Sabi Sands).
• Accommodation: Leopard Hills – Fully-inclusive – 2 night stay.
• Road Transfer: Leopard Hills – Skukuza Airport.
• Flight: Skukuza – CPT (Excluded – client to book).
• Road Transfer: CPT Airport – MannaBay.
• Accommodation: Manna Bay – B&B – 4 night stay in a Luxury Room (one night FOC).
• Road Transfer: MannaBay – CPT Airport.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
• Please take note of flight exclusions in the above routing.
• Kings Camp & Leopard Hills includes all meals and local beverages and house wines.
• MannaBay includes breakfast, high tea daily and local beverages and house wines.
• Excludes cellar wines, premium brand spirits, champagne, cognacs, cigars and cigarettes.
• Excludes telephone calls, curio shop purchases, gratuities, additional activities, laundry,
wellness treatmentsand items of a personal nature.
• Excludes conservation levies and park entry fees for Kings Camp & Leopard Hills.