Game Walks & Drives
• Combination of 2 iconic safari destinations; Kenya’s famous Masai Mara & Tanzania’s dramatic Serengeti
• Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is in a private conservancy, the best of the Masai Mara, with prime wildlife viewing
• Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp offers a secluded location providing uninterrupted wildlife viewing & easy access to the Northern migration
• Interact with authentic, traditional & colourful tribal communities
• Conservation & Community Opportunities – Land & Life Foundation, Maasai cultural visits.
DAY 1-3 @ Masai Mara
(Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
DAY 4-6 @ Serengeti & Grumeti Reserve
(Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp)
DAY 7-9 @ Serengeti & Grumeti Reserve
(Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp)
DAY 10 – DEPART
Arrive Nairobi, fly to Masai Mara – 3 nights.
Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is located in the heart of Mara North Conservancy, which enjoys the privacy and remoteness of only a few camps within it.
Spacious safari tents provide traditional, luxurious safari accommodation. Wildlife wanders across the plains in front of camp and at night, the roar of lions, call of the leopard and trumpeting of the elephants close by are reassurance of being at one with the wild; no fences, no boundaries.
Fly to Serengeti – 3 nights.
Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp sits in a stunning location on the side of the Olgarabosho Hills overlooking the Moru Kopjes, Lake Magadi and the plains of the Serengeti.
The original lounge was built by the famous conservationist and wildlife filmmaker Alan Root as his Serengeti base. In a secluded corner of the Serengeti, the camp provides excellent access to the Southern Serengeti wildebeest migration.
This itinerary includes Serengeti Pioneer Camp over the wildebeest calving season from November – May
Fly to Serengeti – 3 nights.
Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp is ideally located in Northern Serengeti, in a secluded area overlooking the Grumeti River with undisturbed game driving and easy access to Northern Serengeti and the Mara River.
With views across the river to the rugged landscape, the camps’ elevated tents are surrounded by a 360° deck, creating your own private sanctuary.
This itinerary includes Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp from July – October.
Fly to Kilimanjaro International Airport – depart.
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
GREEN SEASON | 01 Apr – 31 May
MID SEASON | 05 Jan – 31 Mar, 01 Nov – 19 Dec
HIGH SEASON | 01 Jun – 31 Oct, 20 Dec – 04 Jan 2020
• Internal flights – Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• Internal flights – Single travellers may be charged an excess if there are no other passengers booked on their flight
• The safari starts at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya and ends at Kilimanjaro International Airport in Tanzania
• There is an option to stay in either Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp or Elewana Serengeti Pioneer Camp.
RATES ON REQUEST !
• Full board accommodation
• Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits
• Park & conservancy fees
• Safari activities including game drives, bush picnics, sundowners, guided bush walks (Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp)
• Scheduled flights & domestic flight departure tax
• Airport & airstrip transfers
• AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
• Laundry & all statutory taxes
• Champagne, luxury spirits & select wines
• Additional safari activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Exclusive use of safari vehicle
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees